Ever Had Nightmares about Loosing Inventory?
Ever wondered what will happen if SL glitches and you loose part or all of your inventory? That’s a nightmare I keep considering lately. I have a fairly small inventory compared to most and this is on purpose. I delete everything I don’t use. Maitreya is the body that I am using and I have a LAQ Head. So everything that isn’t compatible normally gets deleted; but in the back of my mind I keep wondering what will happen if I decide to wear another body or get another head. Imagine the nightmare of starting again?
To Solve this problem I have decided to buy the Carlyle Theas Archive System, as it is the solution for inventory storage and safe keeping. Cost is 499L and you can get it on the Second Life Market place by clicking this link or click here to get it in world.
Uses of the Archive
- Box up and store things you no longer actively need.
- Store existing boxes or rez a basket to box up your items.
- Organize your archived items in drawers.
- Search and retrieve stored items easily.
- Seamless Wardrobe integration*.
To get started with the Archive system I am watching videos made by Buttacwup Pwincess .
- Getting started with the CTS Archive #1
- Getting started with the CTS Archive #2
- Getting started with the CTS Archive #3
- Getting started with the CTS Archive #4
*If you haven’t heard of the Wardrobe before, then please take a look at my blog post where I tell you all about it. It’s something that I can’t do without, but I won’t go into all of that now again. Please click here to read about it (it’s truly the most amazing tool in SL).
Well I’m off to archive, let me know if you get the tool or the wardrobe. Love chatting about the wardrobe, and I am always happy to try and help.
Enjoy and here’s to an organised and safe inventory
♥ Chrystal Terr ♥
Making SL a Terr-ific place to be